1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain interactions of navigation on a website storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to their computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data, or page customization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising banner to get there.
Our sites may also have social media links (such as Facebook or Twitter). LEADERPLANET SL does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise reviewing their own cookie policies.
This website uses "cookies" as follows:
• Google ANALYTICS Cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the pages of the website consulted, what time, which web browser, etc. This information is then sent to Google Inc.'s servers in the United States.
• "Add-this" application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-his collects statistical information about your browsing to provide advertising tailored to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
3. WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Depending on its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, use security elements, share content with social networks, and so on.
• Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, to define the language, locale or type of browser.
• Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of the users of the same in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest of a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
• Advertising/advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, and so on. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
Depending on the timeframe:
• Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
OWN COOKIES IN USE:
The following cookies have been allowed when visiting this page
EXTERNAL COOKIES IN USE:
4. WHY DO WE NEED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO USE THEM?
Judgment of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union of 1 October 2019
The judgment of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union, of 1 October 2019, must be interpreted as meaning that consent is not valid when the storage, or access to the information already stored on the user's terminal equipment of an internet website, through cookies is authorized by means of a box marked by default from which the user has to withdraw the mark in case he wants to refuse its use. In this sense, the authorization must be based on an explicit acceptance or an equal rejection by the user.
This interpretation cannot vary depending on whether the information stored or consulted on the user's terminal of a website is the case with personal data.
The Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union also provides in this judgment that the information that the service provider must provide to the user of an internet website must include the time in which cookies will remain active and the possibility that third parties may access the information they store. This requirement is set out in the version amended by Directive 2009/136, amending Article 5(3) of Directive 2002/58/EU.
If you still decide to change your access settings to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying your browser settings:
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully fit the version of your browser. You may also use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options which is usually found in the Options menu in the "Privacy" section. (Please refer to your browser's help for more information.)
5. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at: